Saturday, April 3, 2010

Oodles of things happening

A very busy week. Kids are home for Easter vacation, my oldest celebrated his 15th birthday Thursday and on Friday I received a letter in the mail saying he's been nominated for the People to People Leadership Summit in 2011. (giddy with pride over this one). Racing starts next weekend for him so we're working our butts off to get his car ready. I'll post pictures before he crinkles it up. Of course Easter is tomorrow and I waited till the last minute to gather the basket stuffer's, but, I got it done. Now all I have to do is wait for them to go to bed tonight so I can fill the baskets. Hope they go to bed early. (right)

Monday starts my virtual book tour. I'm excited but becoming increasingly nervous. I have several reviews waiting to be posted on blogs and that makes my stomach quivery. I received some very nice reviews on Black Smoke in the past, but this is different. I'm not sure the reviewers reading Black Smoke this time are all that into romance. We'll see what happens. I'll post every day when my guest blogs are up.

It's a lovely day out today so I'm going to go out and enjoy it.

Have a great holiday everyone, but as you gorge on candy remember what Easter is all about.

Happy reading......

No comments: