Friday, April 23, 2010

Guest blogging today at The Story Behind the Book

Today I guest blogged at The Story Behind the Book. As the title suggests, I wrote about how Black Smoke came into existence. Now, I've never done guest blogging before so this was my first experience and you know how first times go with anything. I'm nervous about how people will accept it or if anyone will read it. I guess more waiting is in order. www.thestorybehindthebook.wordpress.com

If you're following my schedule at Pump Up Your Books for my tour, yesterday was posted to have a review at Crazy Book Slut. www.crazybookslut.com I'm guessing due to some personal reasons it isn't there. So, it's not you, or me, it wasn't posted.

On a good note, I accomplished A LOT of writing yesterday on my WIP. If I can do as much today, I'm nearing the completion of the story. Unfortunately, I'm struggling for a title. That will come in time I'm sure. Right now I'd just like to finish, edit and send it off to my editor.

Personally, today is Friday. Friday means racing tonight for my 15 year old son. So far the nerves aren't bothering me. Check in around 5:00 and that may be a different story. He's excited so I'm doing my best not to show him how nervous I can be. I now understand what my mother went through when I crawled behind the wheel of my race car. Although, to be fair, I don't think I can be as nervous as she was. I at least understand what's happening and how safe the car is. Still, that's my boy out there and God help anyone that intentionally goes out of their way to take him out.
Deep breath.....calm.....everything will be okay......(see I can get pumped up just thinking about it) Maybe I miss it a little too much.

Since I have some quiet time, I'm going to hit the WIP and hit it hard. I'd like to have this story wrapped up by the end of next week so I can start outlining the next series I have in mind.


Happy reading everyone!!!!!

No comments: