Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Second birthday of the month for my second son!!!

Personal business first. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my son Ethan! The big 12. How did time get so ahead of me?

Nothing to report on the virtual book tour front today. No reviews and no interviews up. Another interview hits the cyber world tomorrow and another review on Thursday.

Good news, I read over the 19 chapters I have written on my WIP today. Thought I might have to do some changes but after reading so far, I'm not touching it. My gut says leave it alone and finish it, so that's what I'm gonna do. I really want to finish this up. My characters are sick of being on hold and I'm sick of keeping them on hold. It's time to give them their ending. So, I might be putting in some late nights again.

I'd really like to have someone read this over before I turn it in to my editor. I want to see if the sad parts can make someone cry. (I'm so freaking twisted) And, I want to see if there's enough action to keep a readers interest. Guess I'll have to wait and find out.

With that being said, I'm going to hit the WIP and see how far I can get tonight.

Happy reading..........

No comments: