Wednesday, February 3, 2010



Wow! I can't believe it took me so long to get back to my blog. Life has gotten so hectic I just can't seem to find time to squeeze it in.

So here's what's happened latelty.
My first erotic book released from Ellora's Cave entitled Soulless.

All Romance eBooks accepted a short story of mine for their Twenty-Eight Days of Heart. They chose twenty-eight stories, one to release every day of the month. All proceeds go the American Heart ASsoc. Not only is it my first short story but I'm in the company of some awesome authors. I don't feel worthy.
The story is Country Loving and is also erotic. (I'm having fun writing erotic)

My very first book Black Smoke is now in print! Happy Dance, butt shake, whoop whoop!
Right now its available at Cerridwen Press but will be available at Barnes and Noble and Amazon.

I'm in print!!!!! My dream!!

No comments: