Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Writing, Writing, Writing

Okay, so we didn't get the snow they called for last night. That's cool. Just a dustying compared to what we expected. I can live with that.

I spent a few hours today working on my WIP. I had to go back and rewrite some of the last chapter. This crucial moment for my three characters took a wrong turn and I had to put them back on track. It happens. Sometimes they get a little pushy and I have to push back, but, I have them headed on the right track now and we're all good.

Writing tonight isn't going to happen. Two of the three children aren't getting along tonight, which is pretty much normal, but tonight is really bad. They have my head pounding and I don't do well when my head hurts this bad. So, a little Olympics and then off to bed.

Don't forget to stop by All Romance eBooks and purchase Country Loving, my short, steamy story of two old friends that reconnect and rediscover each other. All proceeds go to the American Heart Assoc.

www.allromanceebooks.com click on the banner at the top of the page.

You can get my very first book Black Smoke in print now.

Have a good evening everyone.

Happy Reading!

No comments: