Thursday, February 18, 2010

Happily Ever Afters

I read an article today that basically stated there are no happily ever afters in relationships. Well, I beg to differ. This is just my opinion mind you, but there seem to be plenty of happily ever afters happening around the world. Maybe they don't fit into the mold that this particular person has for an HEA, I don't know but I for one found my Happy. Was it easy getting here, hell no, but then nothing worth having is easy, right? The struggle just makes the end result that much more sweet.

Anyway, Fawn, Shane and Luke are beginning to discover their complex relationship and as happens with any relationship its getting rocky. Will Fawn straighten everybody out or will she rethink their situation? So many possiblities.

I'd like to be further along in the story but life tends to step in and say "Hey, get your nose out of that laptop and do something with your family." Not a hardship. I adore my family. They have all been so supportive and excited for me since Black Smoke hit print. I'm proud to say we're a tight unit, celebrating each others accomplishments and being there when something doesn't work out the way we'd like. Even with all the fighting the kids do when it comes down to it they stand for each other and nothing could make me more proud.

Well, off to enjoy my happily ever after and rub it in the face of the sour person that claims they don't exist.

Happy Reading!!!

No comments: