Monday, February 15, 2010

Getting geared up for more snow


They're calling for more snow in our area tonight, not much, about 3 - 6 inches. Just a little annoying, nothing more.
I've been enjoying the Olympics since Friday. I do love to watch the Olympics, mostly for the personal stories behind the athletes. You never fail to find a story that touches the heart or makes you step back and say, wow, what the hell am I complaining about. I was impressed with the opening cermonies. I loved the poet, and right now his name escapes me, but Wow, blew me away.

I'd like to remind everyone of my book Black Smoke now in print and available at www.jasminejade.com ( if you go to my website, www.robinleighmiller.com you can click on the direct link ) also available at Amazon along with other ebooks of mine. I don't like to beg, but PLEASE take a look at Black Smoke and see if it isn't a book you'd enjoy.

We're half way through 28 Days of Heart at All Romance eBooks. Outstanding short stories that benefit the American Heart Assoc. Truly stories for everyone. A great collection of awesome short stories. Take a look and entertain yourself while helping out a great cause. www.allromanceebooks.com click on the banner at the top of the page.

No comments: