Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Whoopee!!!!!!

Three chapters down today on the new WIP! ( Still don't have a title yet but have something in the back of my mind ) Up to chapter 11 and cruising. I have to set the timer on my oven so I don't forget to do things that need done. I get so caught up in my make believe world that time slips away and before I know it, every one's looking at me going "Where's dinner?" Yikes. That doesn't look good when you forget to feed you family.

Right now is a good time. The story is flowing, the characters are cooperating and the writing is coming easily. I love when it all comes together. I hope it continues to the end, but I'm a realist. Things will slow, as they always do and I'll have to take a break to gather some steam.

So, I have a virtual book tour coming up in April for my book Black Smoke and the local bookstore wants me to schedule a book signing. All this makes me VERY nervous. I'm not the kind of person that likes to push myself out in front of people, but, I suppose you have to if you want people to read your work. I'll post info when things are solid about dates and all.

Only five more days left in the All Romance eBooks 28 Days of Heart. Jump in, look around and check out my short story Country Loving. Your purchase benefits a great cause. If you like the story, please, drop me a line and let me know.It's nice to hear someone like your hard work once in a while.

Okay, time to pack it in for the night.

Happy Reading..........

No comments: