Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another great day.........

Another great day of writing. This story is coming together nicely. Fawn, Shane and Luke are cooperating so far. They haven't thrown a tantrum and sent me into a tail spin. I just hope it continues this way until the very end.

Read a book yesterday, In Deep, my mother bought me. I'll just say holly s*&t! It was like a train wreck. I just couldn't look away until the very end. If you like gory, twisted, and just plain out there stories with sex, this book is for you.

Okay, so what else to say. We're one day closer to spring and I can't wait. I'm tired of the gray skies, dirty snow and cold. Bring on the green grass, colorful flowers and fresh smell of cut grass. Where I live, I'm surrounded by mountains and I can't get enough of looking at them during the summer, trying to burn their wonderful, deep green leaves into my brain so come winter time I can remember it won't always be this drab.

I like having my house open during the summer and keeping it closed up all winter makes me feel clostrophobic, which I am. So I'm counting the days until I can open up the windows and let the fresh, warm air drift around me.

That's all for tonight kiddos. Enjoy you weak and...

Happy Reading....

No comments: