Friday, March 5, 2010

Virtual Book Tour

I'm getting ready to do a virtual book tour in Aril. So, today I filled out 3 interviews. Ugh, I hate those things. I make them harder than they have to be, I know it, but I can't help it. I freeze. I look at the question and just BLANK! I can write scenes with blood and gore, sex scenes, write an arguement between two people but I can't answer a question about myself or my writing. Stupid hunh? But there you have it. I just like to write, not about myself, about other people, fictional people. People I have control over. Does that mean I don't have control over myself? No. I just can't answer questions about myself.

Okay, I didn't get any writing done today on the WIP and that makes me feel all frazzled. Maybe later tonight I'll get some writing done and I'll feel better.

Next week, I'm not sure how much writing I'll get done. Next week is the week from hell. Every night of the week two of my three have practice after school for 1, school play, 2, oddessy of the mind. Friday night is the school play, Saturday is oddessy of the mind. The whole day. Away from home. Away from my laptop. Will I survive, tune in to find out. My nerves will be shot for both of them. I'll be nervous and proud and excited and will need a good stiff drink by the end of each day.
Oh, and my anniversery is next week. 21 years to the hubby. Where did the time go? We won't be doing anything to celebrate, but hey, that's okay. Busy time.
He told me he wanted to take me on a cruise for our 20th, but that never happened. I heard him tell one of his friends he just said that so I'd stick around for 20 years. He said he'd promise me a cruise for our 25th so I'd hang around for another five years. (Shaking my head) How stupid does he think I am?

Well, since I don't have anything to report on the WIP today, I'll sign off. Maybe I'll have something tomorrow.

Happy reading.......

No comments: