Wednesday, March 24, 2010

So Excited!

Some of my interviews hit the world wide web today. www.examiner.com www.literarilyspeaking.net April 5 starts my month long book tour. I've been working on some guest blogs. Ugh! I've never guest blogged before so this is a whole new world to me. I'm having fun though. I guess the key is to just let yourself go and get into them.

I haven't touched the WIP all week and its really bugging me. When I let too much time pass I start questioning what I'm writing. Like now. I'm already thinking have taken the right path with this story? Is it too long? That one might a legit question. I'm already 200 hundred pages in and I haven't gotten to the best parts yet. Maybe I'll try to trim it up a bit and rewrite some scenes.

This weekend the hubby and I are finally going to celebrate our anniversary. Only a few weeks late but hey, I'll take it. This is the last weekend we'll have free until, OH GOD, the fall. Two birthdays in April, racing season starts in April which means Friday nights are GONE! Saturdays and Sundays are used to repair the damage customers inflicted on their engines. It's our life.

Okay, not much else to say tonight. Gonna cruise the web to see if my interviews show up anywhere else.

Happy Reading...

No comments: