Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm loving it!

The new WIP is moving along nicely and I'm excited. I'm into chapter thirteen already. I'm totally giddy about that. My characters are cooperating nicely which makes it all so easy. I do believe this book is going to be the first of a series. So many ideas are developing for the secondary characters.

I'm hoping at least another few weeks and the story will be wrapped up.

Don't forget to enter my contest going on at Author Island. www.authorisland.com under contests. A signed copy of my first ever release Black Smoke.

Okay, getting ready to watch the season finale of Being Human. After six hours of writing today I think I deserve a few hours of entertainment.

So, remember therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.

Until next time..Happy reading...

No comments: