Thursday, April 7, 2011

Great Deals available!

Hey everyone. Looking for some reads at a great price?
Check out All Romance eBooks. They have great prices on some of my available books.

Go to www.allromanceebooks.com and type my name in the search box.

Not all my books are there, but all my releases from Ellora's Cave are available.

Don't forget about my contest going on at Author Island www.authorisland.com (listed under contests) it ends May 1st.

While I sat a my younglings soccer practice tonight I started reading a new book.

Jory Strong's Ride to Ecstasy
I'm only two chapters in, but loving where it's heading. She's developed two interesting worlds. A water world and desert world. I can't wait to find out what transpires between the three of them. Ooops, that's right. !!THREE!!

So, I'm on chapter 12 of my wip. It's flowing along nicely. Not sure where I'm going to submit it yet, but I have time to think about that.

Have you read Marauder yet? Wanna read an excerpt?
http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9167-marauder.aspx

I got two ratings on it from readers. Both recommended reads.

Okay, I'm going back to read Ride to Ecstasy.
It's sick the way people keep having sex without me...(grin)

Till later my fellow readers........

No comments: