Yippy Skippy! I'm so thrilled. I received the Liebster Blog Award from the awesome, rocking, cool chick Jennifer James.
Okay, I'll admit, I had to Google it to find out what this wonderful award was and now that I'm a tad bit smarter, I'll share what I found with you. M'kay?!
The Liebster Blog Award is an award givin by one blogger to another. You can give this to a blog that you find cool, informative, fun, because you think the blogger is hot, because they have wicked awesome hair, really for any reason you'd like. All you have to do is follow the rules.
1. The blog must have less than 200 followers. (not a problem for me)
2. You use your manners and say thank you to the person who passed this award on to you.
THANK YOU JENNIFER JAMES (okay, I said thank you on her blog as well)
3. Nominate 5 blogs you think are awesome, cool and top shit!
4. Post a link to the person who nominated you. (if you look up at the beginning of the blog you'll find Jennifer James' name. simply click on it and you'll be taken directly to her really fun blog)
5. Comment on the person's blog you are passing it on to.
Seriously, I love popping in to Jennifer's blog. She's funny. I love her personality.
Now here's the thing. I'll have to list my 5 nominee's later because I need to keep in accordance to the rules. So I have some research to do. Cause, it seems everyone has more followers than me. (sheepish gin)
In the mean time, go check out Jennifer James. You won't regret it.