Monday, June 13, 2011

New Print Book Available!


I'm so excited!!! I have yet another book in print and it has an awesome, brand spanking new cover! It's sexy, hot and intriguing. (in my humble opinion) At the moment is only available at Amazon. Amazon.com: Force of Nature (9781419964626): Robin Leigh Miller: Books

That makes 3 print books in my library. I know, maybe I'll hold a contest to celebrate! Keep checking back for details.

Here are some reviews for Force of Nature that may help you decide if you'd like to spend your hard earned money on one of my stories!

Force of Nature is a suspenseful story.....The plot line is exciting and a real page turner. Ms. Miller does a wonderful job keeping her readers involved in the plot............. Coffee Time Romance

Ms. Miller has done a wonderful job of bringing hope, love and sensual romance to life through the contagious characters of Markey and Trip. Force of Nature is a story that encompassed certain aspects and feelings of real life leaving this reviewer captivated with its magic. This is definitely one you won't want to miss!...Love Romaces and More

I enjoyed reading Robin Leigh Miller's Force of Nature. The plot was unique, the characters were strong, and their romance was sweet yet very sensual at times...............Romance Reader at Heart

Force of Nature is an emotion-packed and somewhat heart wrenching tale...Ms. Miller pens a story rife with enotiona and originality.......Romance Junkies

I can't recommend this story enough for those who enjoy a well thought out tale that is written in a way that stimulates your imagination but also captures your soul. I hope this is only the beginning for Ms.Miller because she is definitely a force to be reckoned with in the paranormal genre.....Fallen Angel Reveiws

Force of Nature was a thrilling read that had me wanting to know what would happen next..........Night Owl Romance

Force of Nature is a story that will leave readers feeling like they have been on a journey with the characters and gained a great insight into humanity and the power of love.........REVEIWERS CHOICE AWARD for October...Two Lips Reviews

No comments: