Monday, December 17, 2007

Ooops! missed a few days!

The holiday season has me running around like an insane woman. Pulling my hair out, biting my nails and grasping for those pesky little pieces of scrap paper that I've made notes on so I don't forget something.

In the midst of all the confusion my wonderful husband threw me a surprise birthday party to celebrate a mile stone in my life. Him and his sister pulled together old friends from my days of racing and dragged them out on a cold wintry night. It was wonderful to see them again.

Even in the bedlam I thought about something I'd like to do on my blog.
There are some wonderful authors out there in the e-pub world that I feel everyone should know about.

I'd like to list some of them in each post. Be so kind as to check them out.

Fiona Jayde www.fionajayde.com
Cyan Bell www.freewebs.com/cyanbell
Taylor Voltaire www.taylorvoltaire.com
Sheri Livingston www.sherilivingston.com

These four ladies put together a wonderful book. Behind the Masque. All proceeds of this HOT book go to breast cancer research. SEE! You get a great read and donate to a life saving cause. Could it get any better?

Four different stories that take place at the same ball, let me tell you this is worth the time to read.

Check out their web sites and take a peek at other works they have to offer.


Okay, with the week before Christmas rush happening I'm not sure how much I'll be able to get posted on a daily basis. Bare with me.
I would like to introduce you to some new authors every time I post so look for them.

Until the insanity ends... Happy reading......


www.robinleighmiller.com

No comments: