Thursday, April 19, 2012

FREE READ! Limited Time Only

Hey everyone! Good News for readers. For a limited time my first published work Black Smoke is free.


Who doesn't love a free read, right? Wanna see what the reviewers had to say about it? Visit my website www.robinleighmiller.com and click on the review tab. You can also read a few reviews at Ellora's Cave.

More good news, if you like Black Smoke the other two books in the Agents of Mercy series are under 2$.

Boomer's Fall
Ricochets Rogue

Enjoy!

2 comments:

The_Book_Queen said...

I saw this on BN a few days ago, and I had to snatch it up! :) I look forward to reading it, just as soon as I get some free time from review copies. Lol.

Enjoy!
TBQ

Robin Leigh Miller said...

I hope you enjoy it, TBQ! It's one of my favorite writes.