Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cyber Launch Party

I'm having a Cyber Launch Party at www.cyberlaunchpart.blogspot.com hosted by Author Island today. Stop on over and leave a comment to win a free autographed copy of Black Smoke. Ask questions if you'd like, I'll be checking in off and on to answer any questions you may have.

It's been a few weeks since my last post and I apologize for that. Life is taking over in a big way this month. School is coming to an end and everything happens in May. Concerts, field trips and now orthodontist appointments. Two in one week. Oyyy! Adding to all the hubbub, I have a rather nasty cold or something settling in my throat and chest making breathing very difficult and sleeping necessary but almost impossible. Hate these late season bugs.

I'm trying to work on my WIP and finish it up before the kids are home full time and begin demanding every second of my attention. Will I finish? Stay tuned....

That's about all the energy I have for blogging today...blogging...that word sounds like me coughing right now, ick. Stop by the Cyber Launch Party, please. You could win a free copy of Black Smoke.

Have a good one everybody and stay healthy.

Happy reading.......

No comments: