Wednesday, December 9, 2015

A Request


I have decided to join my fellow authors in requesting that no one purchase any of my Ellora's Cave books.

It breaks my heart that it has come to this but I'm left with no other options. I have worked hard on those books, months of work on each title and met all my contracted obligations. The contract terms have not been maintained by the publisher.

Money owed has not been received as per the contracts. They are in breach. This is a fact. I appreciate and thank all my readers who have purchased my books over the years.

I may never get my rights back to these books, I accept that. It hurts, but at this point I have no other option but to move on, hope and pray that some day I will be the rightful owner of my stories once again.

In the meantime, please, think twice about purchasing MY BOOKS from a publisher who refuses to pay the author or honor the contract they've issued.

I do hope when I create another story you will once again take a chance on a little known author.

Again, thank you for your support.

3 comments:

janeleopoldquinn.blogspot.com said...

Robin, thanks for your comments about EC. They've been a huge disappointment to me and so many others.

Robin Leigh Miller said...

Jane, I hope we all are freed from this nightmare soon. I swear if I read one more time that everyone is lying I'll go off my nut.

kelly said...

Thanks for posting this.